Tuesday 22 March 2011

4º ESO Revision of Verb Tenses

If you want to revise for the exam, try doing these exercises:
You must use Simple Present, Present Continuous, Simple Past,
Past Continuous, Present Perfect, Infinitives, Gerunds.
Copy the exercise in your notebook. We´ll correct it in class tomorrow.

Verb Tenses

1   When (Mary, leave) _________________________________?
Yesterday. She (catch) ______________________________ the bus at 9.30.
2   Jason is a very intelligent boy but he ____________________________ (not/speak) about his good marks.
3   Robert (walk) __________________________ down the street when something (hit) ___________________________ him on the head. It ___________ (be) a bird!
4   Susan _________________________________ (return/just) from the Caribbean. ____________________________ (you/see) her last night with that wonderful Caribbean dress?
5   All my relatives want ___________________________ (I/ accept)  the job but I don´t like __________________________ (work)  as a product manager.
6   The teacher got angry with us because we (make) _________________ a lot of    noise.
7. I´m tired of _______________________ (wait) so much. I think I ´ll go home.
8. Brazil ___________________________ (prepare) for the Olimpic Games in 2014.
9. Something strange (happen) _________________ to my brother last night. He (sleep) _____________ in his bedroom when he (hear) ______________ people talking in the living room. He (go) ______________ downstairs but there (be) _____________ nobody there.
10. I (live) ______________ here all my life. What about you?
      I (live) ______________ in Paris until last year.
11. (you/ever/eat) ________________________ swordfish?
12. ____________________ (invade) Libya is not a plan for the International Coalition.

No comments: